Saturday, December 10, 2011

Obama–The Post-Turtle President

It is becoming increasingly clear to me that Pres’ent Obama (I call him that in honor of the number of times he has chosen to vote “present” in his political career, and because he does not seem to know what to do when he is put into the situation where he cannot simply vote “present.”) is the “tool” of some large effort to damage America, the American economy and what we have known as the American way of life. Perhaps this effort is led by the likes of George Soros or other international money-brokers. Who knows?

Obama - PostTurtlePresident

I don’t like this “Change”!

Let’s change it back!

Remember to vote November 6, 2012, and get your friends and family to do the same.

Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I know our President, changed the housing markets. I know this President put more food on our tables. I know this President gave us some promises to get elected and despite the opposition, got most done. I know this President is helping to create jobs to help the people.
L. McCray